Member since Aug '06 Working languages: English to German
Christine Matschke Deg. in Chemistry, reliable high-quality
Local time: 19:31 CET (GMT+1) Native in
What Christine Matschke is working on
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified member This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber.
This person is not affiliated with any business or Blue Board record at ProZ.com.
Translation, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing
Specializes in: Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng Medical: Pharmaceuticals Metallurgy / Casting Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) Media / Multimedia Mechanics / Mech Engineering Patents Science (general)
Also works in: Automation & Robotics Electronics / Elect Eng Nutrition Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-) Computers: Software Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright Medical (general) Medical: Dentistry Petroleum Eng/Sci Environment & Ecology Medical: Health Care Engineering (general) Computers (general) Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Mining & Minerals / Gems Medical: Instruments Music Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
PRO-level points: 60, Questions answered: 53, Questions asked: 125 Send a payment via ProZ*Pay Chemistry terms Graduate diploma - University of Stuttgart Years of experience: 32. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2006. Became a member: Aug 2006. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Dragon Natural Speaking, MS Office 2010, Office 2007, Omnipage 16, PDF Coverter 6.0, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX German (PDF), English (PDF)
About myself - Über mich
I was born in Germany and studied chemistry in Stuttgart, where I received my degree in 1987. I have been a freelancer since 1989 and worked for several data bases in the field of inorganic and organic chemistry, materials science, polymers, as well as process and chemical engineering.
I provide translations in the technical field, especially chemical patents, data sheets and lab reports as well as medical equipment, package inserts, product informations. I also work as a copy editor for two chemical journals (Wiley). This keeps my knowledge up to date in both languages in the fields mentioned above
Chemistry - Chemie
– inorganic, organic, analytical, physical, organometallic, coordination, medical, pharmaceutical, food
– anorganische, organische, analytischem physikalische, organometallische, Komplexchemie, medizinische und pharmazeutische Chemie, Lebensmittelchemie
Materials Science - Materialkunde
- concrete, ceramics, glasses, building materials, alloys, composites, nanotechnology, superconductors. petrochemistry
- Beton, Keramik, Glas, Baustoffe, Legierungen, Verbundstoffe, Nanotechnologie, Supraleiter
Chemical Engineering – Verfahrenstechnik
- Chemical plants, Water/waste water treatment
- Chemieanlagen, Abwasseraufbereitung
Medicine - Medizin
- medical equipment, clinical studies, medical surveys
- Handbücher zu medizinischen Geräten, klinische Studien, medizinische Umfragen
- Trados 2017
- PDF Converter
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Dragon Natural Speaking This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Total pts earned: 60 (All PRO level) Language (PRO) English to German 60 Top general fields (PRO) Tech/Engineering 37 Science 16 Medical 7 Top specific fields (PRO) Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng 13 Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs 4 Construction / Civil Engineering 4 Cosmetics, Beauty 4 Marketing / Market Research 4 Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) 4 Mechanics / Mech Engineering 4 Pts in 6 more flds > See all points earned >
Keywords: chemistry, environmental, material science, nanotechnology, ceramics, concrete, construction materials, chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, Deutsch, Englisch, Umwelt, Abwasser, Keramik, Glas, Verbundstoff, Beton, Baustoff, Naturstein, Pharmazie, medizinische Chemie, Safety, Sicherheit, Überwachungsgeräte, Monitoring Devices, medical equiment, Medizinische Geräte
Profile last updated May 26, 2020