I am Ramadan Bekheet
- Freelance EA-AE translator
- Normal translator at Oxford (for lexicographical and lexicological projects)
- Medical translator at ICRC (for medical projects)
- Technical translator at Intel, TAG-Org, and others
- Translated or co-translated hundreds of articles and researches and tens of books and projects, and authored or co-authored a set of glossaries and dictionaries.
- Specialized fields of translation include: Technical, Medical, Patent, Sociopolitical, Science, Engineering, Economic, Educational, Social Science.
* Obvious achievements include:
- Co-author of “Oxford Arabic Dictionary”, Oxford University Press, published in August, 2014 (2500 pages)
- Author of “Atlas Explanatory Dictionary of Medicine”, Atlas Publishing House, published in 2007 (600 pages)
- Author of “TAG Patent Dictionary”, an online 20.000-term dictionary published in 2010 on “TAG Translation Engine Site”. Please visit http://220.127.116.11/dictionary/
- Having finished the translation of an anthology of English short stories, written by the American female writer Joyce Carol Oates (Not published yet)
- Working on a comprehensive “Arabic-English Dictionary”. (Not published yet)
- Contact: Via email (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) or mobile phone (01142327340)