Publicity, webs, e-commerce and manuals, literature (basically children's) and literary world, travel linguistics, news and marketing, education, sociology and social related subjects.
- English Philology. University of Barcelona. (9/89-7/96)
- Social Education. University of Barcelona (9/92-9/95).
-Children's Literature. CELARG. November - December 2001.
- Literary Translation Course II. Aula de Lletres. October 1997- June 1998
- Teacher Trainer Course. July 1997.
- Marketing online. March 2000.
Other courses related to Social Education: Dealing with Diversity, Directing Volunteers, Adult Education, Special Education (people with special problems) and Knowledge on the Third World problems.
As a freelance translator
- Translation of articles on literature and the art of writing. EN > SP
- Translation of TV ads. SP > EN
- Translation of articles on literature and the art of writting EN > SP
- Translation of a directory of packaging industries. EN > SP
- Translation of different webpages: translation agency, yatchs etc. EN > SP
- Translation of a manual for PlayStation. SP > CAT
- Proofreading electronic newsletter on e-commerce. EN > SP
- Proofreading WAP service. EN > SP
- Localization of software (e-commerce). EN > SP
- Translation of different web pages: linguistics, marketing. EN > SP/CAT
- Commercial mailing, catalogues and documentation on ironmongery. In site part time job. EN <> SP/CAT
- The Online Literary Magazine Barcelona Review. Short stories EN > CAT
- Translation of corporative web pages. EN <> SP
As a Writer
- Writer of the paper magazine Online Escritores (articles on literature)
- Writer of the newsletter Aleda