Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Publicity, webs, e-commerce and manuals, literature (basically children's) and literary world, travel linguistics, news and marketing, education, sociology and social related subjects.
- English Philology. University of Barcelona. (9/89-7/96)
- Social Education. University of Barcelona (9/92-9/95).
-Children's Literature. CELARG. November - December 2001.
- Literary Translation Course II. Aula de Lletres. October 1997- June 1998
- Teacher Trainer Course. July 1997.
- Marketing online. March 2000.
Other courses related to Social Education: Dealing with Diversity, Directing Volunteers, Adult Education, Special Education (people with special problems) and Knowledge on the Third World problems.
As a freelance translator
- Translation of articles on literature and the art of writing. EN > SP
- Translation of TV ads. SP > EN
- Translation of articles on literature and the art of writting EN > SP
- Translation of a directory of packaging industries. EN > SP
- Translation of different webpages: translation agency, yatchs etc. EN > SP
- Translation of a manual for PlayStation. SP > CAT
- Proofreading electronic newsletter on e-commerce. EN > SP
- Proofreading WAP service. EN > SP
- Localization of software (e-commerce). EN > SP
- Translation of different web pages: linguistics, marketing. EN > SP/CAT
- Commercial mailing, catalogues and documentation on ironmongery. In site part time job. EN <> SP/CAT
- The Online Literary Magazine Barcelona Review. Short stories EN > CAT
- Translation of corporative web pages. EN <> SP
As a Writer
- Writer of the paper magazine Online Escritores (articles on literature)
- Writer of the newsletter Aleda