Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Union of Interpretors and Translators, Czech Republic
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, IBM CAT tool, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, SDLX
Translations English <--> Czech
Specialised in localisation of SW products, translation of manuals for technical products, financial / legal texts
In case of larger assignment, I am capable to put together a team of other free-lance translators interconnected over WWW and thus sharing common data (terminology) files.
SW localisations in the past:
- Czech Technical University, Faculty of Mechnical Engineering, Department of Industrial Control (Ing. Degree = M.M.E.)
- Czech Technical University, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technical Cybernetics (CSc. Degree = PhD.)
- State Language School in Prague; General State Language Examination in English
- Charles University, Faculty of Law; Certificate after passing examination in a two-term course for legal interpreters and translators
- University of Cambridge, Board of Continuing Education; Introduction to English Law and the Law of the European Union, November 2001