Financial Markets, Macroeconomics
Source languages: German / English
Target language: Italian
- Italian university degree (Laurea) in Foreign Languages and Literature (German and Chinese). Grade: 110/110 e lode (summa cum laude). The laurea is the Italian equivalent to a M.A.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. Grade: A (Very good)
- Inhouse Financial Translator since October 2005.
- Freelance Financial Translator from 2000 to 2005.
- From 2000 to 2002: Financial Translation Instructor at the Heidelberg University (Germany), Institute for Interpreters and Translators
- From 1995 to 2000: Italian Language and Culture instructor at the University of Mannheim (Germany)
- Several years working for companies with English as main working language (U.S. Army, The Financial Times, European Molecular Biology Laboratory)
My end clients (mainly through large agencies) include some of the world's top banks and financial institutions
?Buonasera a tutti - Arbeitsbuch?, Klett Verlag ? December 1999
This book with exercises for students of the Italian language was published by Klett Verlag, a major German publisher in the field of adult education
?L?Accademia per attori di Conrad Ekhof? ? December 1999
Article about the Academy for actors, founded by the German actor Conrad Ekhof in the 18th century. The article was commissioned by the University of Naples and published in the specialized theatre review Il Castello di Elsinore