Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translator: +10 years’ experience in translation (EN, AR, FR>IT).
- University degree on foreign languages and literatures;
- Master degree on literary and editorial translation from Arabic into Italian.
Fields of specialisation:
- Food (oenology; gastronomy; menus; recipes; publications)
- Enterprise/commerce (international commerce; marketing; user manuals; web sites);
- Industry & technology (furniture; construction; electronics);
- Education (vocational education; school & educational programs);
- Media & art (art; publishing; journalism; literature; public relations);
- Human and social sciences (archeology; architecture; literature);
- Spare time and tourism (hotellerie, tourism, travels, congresses & meetings).
- Environment & ecology;
- Law (EU jargon, contracts; international law; documents);
- Industry & technology (general);
- IT (software);
- Politics & human and social sciences (ethnology; philosophy; psychology; religion; history).
Sworn translator at the Court of Palermo.
Publishings (translations & proofreadings):
- M.P.Vettori, “L'Architettura aziendale: ricerca e progetto nei luoghi di produzione”, Maggioli Editore;
- AA.VV., “Nonstructural Seismic Prevention and Rehabilitation”, Aracne Editrice;
- P. Castellana, R. Fernandez, A. Di Bennardo, “Deyr Mar Touma di Seydinayya”. Cahiers of the Holy Land;
- A. Di Bennardo, "Pietre Orientate" - Meltemi;
- “Orientamento e luce nell’architettura post tridentina” in AA.VV “La Chiesa dell’Immacolata Concezione al Capo”, Abadir
- "Ierofanie di luce" by A. Di Bennardo in the book "Il duomo di
Monreale. Architettura di luce ed icona" – Abadir
Event manager & consultant for international commerce
& internationalisation: 9 years’ experience in design, organisation and management of cultural and scientific events; promotion of typical food&wine products abroad and expert advice for international commerce.
Teacher (vocational courses) of English language, event management & internationalisation.
Blogger & web writer specialised on food & wine, culture & events.