Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Since its inception in 2012, Giving Tuesday has been celebrated across the globe as a day to give back: whether it be through donations, fundraising, volunteering your time and expertise, or simply by calling others to support a particular cause or initiative.
Translator: +10 years’ experience in translation (EN, AR, FR>IT).
- University degree on foreign languages and literatures;
- Master degree on literary and editorial translation from Arabic into Italian.
Fields of specialisation:
- Food (oenology; gastronomy; menus; recipes; publications)
- Enterprise/commerce (international commerce; marketing; user manuals; web sites);
- Industry & technology (furniture; construction; electronics);
- Education (vocational education; school & educational programs);
- Media & art (art; publishing; journalism; literature; public relations);
- Human and social sciences (archeology; architecture; literature);
- Spare time and tourism (hotellerie, tourism, travels, congresses & meetings).
- Environment & ecology;
- Law (EU jargon, contracts; international law; documents);
- Industry & technology (general);
- IT (software);
- Politics & human and social sciences (ethnology; philosophy; psychology; religion; history).
Sworn translator at the Court of Palermo.
Publishings (translations & proofreadings):
- M.P.Vettori, “L'Architettura aziendale: ricerca e progetto nei luoghi di produzione”, Maggioli Editore;
- AA.VV., “Nonstructural Seismic Prevention and Rehabilitation”, Aracne Editrice;
- P. Castellana, R. Fernandez, A. Di Bennardo, “Deyr Mar Touma di Seydinayya”. Cahiers of the Holy Land;
- A. Di Bennardo, "Pietre Orientate" - Meltemi;
- “Orientamento e luce nell’architettura post tridentina” in AA.VV “La Chiesa dell’Immacolata Concezione al Capo”, Abadir
- "Ierofanie di luce" by A. Di Bennardo in the book "Il duomo di
Monreale. Architettura di luce ed icona" – Abadir
Event manager & consultant for international commerce
& internationalisation: 9 years’ experience in design, organisation and management of cultural and scientific events; promotion of typical food&wine products abroad and expert advice for international commerce.
Teacher (vocational courses) of English language, event management & internationalisation.
Blogger & web writer specialised on food & wine, culture & events.