Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
ImmigrationMilitary & National Defence (training manuals, administration, etc.) User Manuals (large and small home appliances) Correctional Services (assessments, offender reports, etc.) JournalismBusiness, advertising and marketing materialsInsuranceNursing
B.A. in Language & Linguistics with specialization in Spanish, Queen's University
Spanish/English Interpretation Certificate from the University of California at Riverside
Bilingual (French-English) High School diploma
ATIO (FR and SP to EN) certified since 2009
* Large-scale project for the localization and translation of insurance software and related documentation (over 100,000 words translated; 1.1 million words edited SP>EN)
* Accredited interpreter for the Immigration and Refugee Board (Ontario)
* Translation team member for U.S. Army South Initial Planning Conference on Disaster Preparedness
* Interpreter for 94.9 Econews, U.S. Elections 2000 special broadcast in Costa Rica
* Translation of website for major Latin American airline.
*Lots of experience translating documents for UN organizations, NGOs and multi-national corporations.
*Medical records pertaining to insurance claims
* Level II (Secret) security clearance from Government of Canada
Keywords: marketing, advertising, copywriting, native English speaker, linguistics, business, news, journalism, travel and tourism, United Nations, NGO, translator, interpreter, translation, interpreting, simultaneous, consecutive, chuchotage, liaison, immigration, policy, administration