Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
I am a graduated linguist and I love working with foreign languages. I have several years of experience as a freelance translator and until now I have translated documents in the following areas:
1. Personal documents;
2. Diplomas, academic transcripts, certificates;
3. Company documentation – product specifications, forms, contracts and agreements, statutes, job descriptions, regulations, procedures, certificates, business correspondence;
4. Project proposals and projects under European and other funds and all the related documentation;
5. Tourism – leaflets, flyers, catalogs, guides, booklets;
6. Finances and accounting - invoices, bank statements;
7. Law – requests for service of process, applications for legal aid, subpoenas;
8. Medicine and microbiology - epicrises, medical certificates, reports;
9. Web pages;
10. Religion – articles and booklets
I am an official translator, registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Bulgaria, and a court translator/interpreter for Blagoevgrad Region.
Keywords: Bulgarian, English, certificates. specifications, diplomas, products, law, epicrises, general