My name is Rehab Abdullah. I'm a freelance translator from English to Arabic, with a 5 years experience. I'm a native standard Arabic speaker. I've a Bachelor degree in English Art and Literature, and a Professional Diploma in written, spontaneous, and consecutive Translation.
• I also have an experience in proofreading, post-editing, and transcription.
• My areas of specialization: Financial and economic articles, Legal contracts, Educational articles and researches, Medical, life style and Health, History and tourism, computer and software, advertising and marketing, and general translation.
(I can provide any samples of these files Upon request)
• Having experience in using CAT Tools including: Trados 2007, 2010, Wordfast 2010, MemoQ.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AS A FREELANCER:
• An experienced translator and educator
• Committed to Provide Quality work and On Time Delivery
• Can translate minimum of 2000 source words per day
• Capable to meet deadlines
• Work with translation agencies, end clients, and individual customers