Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Over 14 years in the trade both as In-house and Freelance Translator/Interpreter.
Five years of experience in translating documents and Forms required by the INS, US Department of Justice for different types of visa applications and change-of-status petitions. High standards of professional ethics.
Strong translating and interpreting skills. Proficiency in writing styles. Accurate and scrupulous. Responsible, reliable and well organized.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Art/Literary, Spiritual/Religious, Business/Financial, Health/Nutrition, Contract/Law/Patents, Medical/Pharmacology, Technical, Marketing, Other
I received my degree in English in 1979 from one of the oldest universities in Ukraine, and was licensed as a translator/interpreter in 1989. In 1990 I was certified to translate documents for The First City Notary Public Office - Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
I have been translating from English into Russian and Ukrainian and vise versa for individuals, companies and organizations. (Please see my Resume below.)
My goal is to give the best quality of service for affordable prices, with respect for personal privacy and human dignity of each client.
PRICES, QUOTATION, PAYMENT:
- My rates are usually as follows:
* Translation: US $0.06-0.10 per source word (depending on a subject, text complexity, terms etc.)
* Editing and/or proofreading: US $ 0.05-0.07 (depending on a subject, text complexity, terms etc.)
* Interpreting: US $ 30.00 per hr. - consecutive, US $50.00 per hr. - simultaneous.
- Always negotiable. Please submit a representative text sample for quotation.
- PAYMENT: BANK TRANSFER, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS VIA PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.