Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Italian to English (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori) English to Italian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori) German to Italian (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori) Italian to German (Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori)
Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting in English, German and Italian. Translation into Italian and English, sworn translation in Italy.
Education: - University of Bologna (BA and MA) - University of Hildesheim (Erasmus program)
Native language: Italian Working languages: English, German
Experience as interpreter: interpreting, translation and language assistance during conferences, events, fairs, festivals and B2B meetings, such as:
- Workshops and seminars of the Municipality of Rimini on mobility and urban planning; 900Fest, festival on history in Forlì (speakers: Davide Drei, Andrew Durgan, Wlodek Goldkorn, Pietro Adamo, Marco Bresciani, Luciano Marrocu, Nicola del Corno); DIG Awards in Riccione (speakers: A. Cianciullo, M. Bollini, T. de Zulueta, F. Jennekens, A. Meli, P. Suber.);
- Medical interpreter at the Rimini hospital (ENG, DE, FRA, ITA).
Experience as translator: - Translation of texts from ENG/DE<>ITA: legal, commercial, marketing, medicine, e-commerce.
- In-house DE>ITA translator at RelaxDays, German e-commerce company.
Specialised in contracts and transfer pricing.
- at the University of Macerata a.y. 2016/2017: liaison and consecutive interpreting DE<>ITA
- at the Unicollege University of Florence a.y. 2019/2020: liaison and consecutive interpreting, translation ENG<>ITA