After having gained an extensive work experience, particularly in terms of linguistic assistance, in the administrative departments of major international organizations such as UN WHO, GIZ GmbH and the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, I would very much like to have the chance to be your selection for your linguistic needs.
My work experience covers:
• Translating documents from/to Turkish, German, English and French languages,
(Construction Contracts, Design Manuals, Pre-qualification- and Tender Documentation, all kinds of correspondence in the fields of civil-, electrical-, electronics-, mechanical- and railway engineering as well as in the legal, financial and administrative areas)
• Interpreting at meetings in Turkish, English and German languages,
• Assisting foreign managers in project administration, in matters related to language and adaptation or issues originating from working in a foreign country,
• Administrative, secretarial and general office management including human resources and accounting support,
• Preparing and maintaining reports, minutes and documents in Turkish, English and German languages,
• Organizing meetings, workshops, exhibitions and other official venues, as well as travel, accommodation and transportation arrangements as required,
• Leading and motivating team members, assigning roles and responsibilities, setting objectives and evaluating their performance, reporting to the respective manager,
• Troubleshooting and taking necessary measures for a smooth office workflow, keeping a high team spirit and a positive work environment.
I kindly request my previous work experience, assets, excellent drafting and communication skills, ability to work under pressure within a team, professional experience within international organizations in Turkey and abroad and sound ability to use computer facilities, discrete, loyal and honest personality to be assessed.
Thanking you in advance for your time.