English to Portuguese (American Translators Association) Portuguese to English (American Translators Association)
Educational, legal, literature, arts, advertisement, business, technology, computing industry, recording industry, journalism, research, theology, philosophy. College and post-graduate writing level in both languages.
B. A. in Philosophy (Biola University, USA)
Journalism, communication, and language studies as a Journalism major (Faculdade da Cidade, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
Native of Brazil, pursuing academic work (now in the post-gradutate level) in the USA for the past 6 years.
- Technical Translator/Editor/Interpreter
- Various English Schools in Brazil
- Biola University (USA)
- Faculty translation of documents
- Translation for research agencies in the U.S and Brazil
- Interpreting for various visiting groups, humanitarian groups and relief organizations in Brazil as well as their counterparts in the U.S.