Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Portuguese (American Translators Association) Portuguese to English (American Translators Association)
Educational, legal, literature, arts, advertisement, business, technology, computing industry, recording industry, journalism, research, theology, philosophy. College and post-graduate writing level in both languages.
B. A. in Philosophy (Biola University, USA)
Journalism, communication, and language studies as a Journalism major (Faculdade da Cidade, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
Native of Brazil, pursuing academic work (now in the post-gradutate level) in the USA for the past 6 years.
- Technical Translator/Editor/Interpreter
- Various English Schools in Brazil
- Biola University (USA)
- Faculty translation of documents
- Translation for research agencies in the U.S and Brazil
- Interpreting for various visiting groups, humanitarian groups and relief organizations in Brazil as well as their counterparts in the U.S.