I am a freelance translator, a native Arabic speaker, located in Beirut, Lebanon. Please find below my resume and I would be glad to provide you my services. I work on translating commercial letters and documents, articles of association, minutes of general assemblies, contracts and agreements, legal translations, courts decisions, decrees, laws/codes, divorce, adoption, marriage, ... besides topics about health, finance, education, medical questionnaires, and manuals about computers, electronics and cars from English & French into Arabic.
For reference, please check the following translations I did: - www.elporegon.com - www.lalasik.com/arabic , I have also recently worked on a Ford-car manual and participated in linguistic validations for medical questionnaires.
CIVIL STATUS :
Full Name : NARIMANE BITTAR
Date & Place of Birth : 26 May 1975 / Tripoli
Nationality : Lebanese
Status : Single
Address : Beirut
E-mail : email@example.com
Mailing Address : 17-5032, Beirut 1104.2010, Lebanon
- 1997: Translation, Jinan University, Tripoli
- 1992: French Literature, Lebanese University, Tripoli
- 1991: BAC II, Khalil Salem HighSchool, Koura
- 1989: Intermediary School, Les Soeurs de la Charité, Koura
- 1999 – till now: Freelance Translator for local & international companies/agencies
- 1998-2001: Translator & Administrative assistant with AAK Group, Beirut
- 2000: Marketing Department of AAK Group for L&H Voice Xpress softwares (Belgium)
- 1997: Legal translations in the office of the certified translator Paul Misk, Beirut
- 1996: Subtitling movies at ‘Universal TV’, Tripoli
- 1995: Translation of articles in ‘Tripolis’ magazine, Tripoli.
Arabic, French, English, Spanish (Level I, Instituto Cervantes de Beirut, 2001), German (Level I, Goethe Institute, Tripoli 1995)