Member since Nov '07
English to Swedish
French to Swedish
| Jenni Jelse |
Your EU, marketing and IT translator
Local time: 11:48 CET (GMT+1)
| Freelancer, Verified member |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. View now. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Tourism & Travel|
|Marketing / Market Research||Internet, e-Commerce|
|International Org/Dev/Coop||IT (Information Technology)|
|Government / Politics||Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Computers (general)|
|Also works in:|
|Media / Multimedia||Medical (general)|
|Wine / Oenology / Viticulture||Journalism|
|Law (general)||Investment / Securities|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||Cooking / Culinary|
|Cosmetics, Beauty||Education / Pedagogy|
|Finance (general)||Furniture / Household Appliances|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Human Resources|
|Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
| Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 11 |
|Master's degree - Gothenburg University|
|Years of translation experience: 17. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2001. Became a member: Nov 2007.|
|English to Swedish (Gothenburg University, Sweden)|
French to Swedish (Gothenburg University, Sweden)
|Adobe Acrobat, Frontpage, Helium, LocStudio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX|
|CV available upon request|
| Jenni Jelse endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0). |
• Native Swedish translator with a Master’s degree in translation from English and French.
• Working full-time as a translator since 2002, in areas such as the European Union, IT, advertising and marketing, tourism, general business, video games and consumer technology.
• Lived nearly 10 years in the UK and have also studied/worked in France, Luxembourg and Belgium.
• Expert in creative writing, in-depth knowledge of specialist subjects, excellent research skills.
• Highly computer literate including translation software such as SDL Trados Studio 2014.
• Full Member of the Swedish Association of Professional Translators, SFÖ.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Keywords: swedish, computers, hardware, software, games, Internet, localisation, advertising, marketing, EU, education, tourism, business
Profile last updated