Member since Nov '07 Working languages: English to Swedish French to Swedish Swedish (monolingual)
Jenni Jelse Your EU, marketing and IT translator
Local time: 19:00 CET (GMT+1) Native in
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified member This person has a SecurePRO™ card. View now. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization
Specializes in: Advertising / Public Relations Business/Commerce (general) Computers (general) Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Government / Politics International Org/Dev/Coop Internet, e-Commerce IT (Information Technology) Marketing / Market Research Tourism & Travel
Also works in: Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs Computers: Hardware Computers: Software Computers: Systems, Networks Cooking / Culinary Cosmetics, Beauty Education / Pedagogy Finance (general) Furniture / Household Appliances General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Human Resources Insurance Investment / Securities Journalism Law (general) Linguistics Media / Multimedia Medical (general) Other Real Estate Retail Telecom(munications) Wine / Oenology / Viticulture
Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 11 Master's degree - Gothenburg University Years of translation experience: 18. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2001. Became a member: Nov 2007. N/A English to Swedish (Gothenburg University, Sweden) French to Swedish (Gothenburg University, Sweden) SFÖ Adobe Acrobat, Frontpage, Helium, LocStudio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX CV available upon request Jenni Jelse endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0).
• Native Swedish translator with a Master’s degree in translation from English and French.
• Working full-time as a translator since 2002, in areas such as the European Union, IT, advertising and marketing, tourism, general business, video games and consumer technology.
• Lived nearly 10 years in the UK and have also studied/worked in France, Luxembourg and Belgium.
• Expert in creative writing, in-depth knowledge of specialist subjects, excellent research skills.
• Highly computer literate including translation software such as SDL Trados Studio 2014.
• Full Member of the Swedish Association of Professional Translators, SFÖ.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Keywords: swedish, computers, hardware, software, games, Internet, localisation, advertising, marketing, EU, education, tourism, business
Profile last updated Jan 15, 2018