Translation, typesetting and proofreading/editing.
Areas of expertise: engineering, Web translations, manuals, sociology, history and literature, company brochures, product descriptions, human resources management, industry, oil and gas, pipelines, construction, cosmetics, telecom, business letters, any general topics etc.
Other skills: professional programming skills, perfect knowledge of HTML, Web design.
Perfect knowledge of Russian grammar, punctuation and style.
I'm a native Russian speaker working as full-time professional translator.
- Graduated from Kazan State University (Russia) (Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics) in 2000.
- also completed study at the Faculty of Additional Education of Kazan State University, Specialization: English language
- Passed the intermediate and Final Level Examination in BookKeeping from International Association of Book Keepers [England (Distant learning)], December,2000.
- June 2000 - July2001 - worked as a programmer in ICL KME CS (Joint Venture of ICL and Fujitsu),Kazan,Russia
- over15 years of freelance translation experience in Russia. Since July 2001 worked as a freelance translator for translation agencies in Delhi, Bangalore, Moscow, London etc.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Russian translator, Russian native translator, Russian translator in Manchester, Russian translation services, English to Russian translator, Russian translation services in UK, Russian translation services in United Kingdom, Russian translator in Moscow, Russian translator in London, English to Russian translation services