Translation, typesetting and proofreading/editing.
Areas of expertise: engineering, Web translations, manuals, sociology, history and literature, company brochures, product descriptions, human resources management, industry, oil and gas, pipelines, construction, cosmetics, telecom, business letters, any general topics etc.
Other skills: professional programming skills, perfect knowledge of HTML, Web design.
Perfect knowledge of Russian grammar, punctuation and style.
I'm a native Russian speaker working as full-time professional translator.
- Graduated from Kazan State University (Russia) (Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics) in 2000.
- also completed study at the Faculty of Additional Education of Kazan State University, Specialization: English language
- Passed the intermediate and Final Level Examination in BookKeeping from International Association of Book Keepers [England (Distant learning)], December,2000.
- June 2000 - July2001 - worked as a programmer in ICL KME CS (Joint Venture of ICL and Fujitsu),Kazan,Russia
- over15 years of freelance translation experience in Russia. Since July 2001 worked as a freelance translator for translation agencies in Delhi, Bangalore, Moscow, London etc.