The person shown here is a basic user of this site. |
English to Lithuanian
German to Lithuanian
Lithuanian to English
| sauliusn |
Trailblazing Lithuanian Translator
Local time: 16:05 EET (GMT+2)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling, MT post-editing, Transcription, Training, Desktop publishing|
|Detailed fields not specified. |
| PRO-level points: 31, Questions answered: 13 |
| LT-EN general |
|Master's degree - Vilnius University|
|Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 1999.|
|DejaVu, LocStudio, MetaTexis, Microsoft Office Pro, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, STAR Transit, Translation Workspace, Wordfast|
| sauliusn endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0). |
Full-time professional translator and reviser in technical, legal, financial, business, patent subject areas. Interpreter during business meetings, workshops of a technical nature. Highlights:
- Native Lithuanian speaker fluent in English, German and Russian.
- B.Sc. in HVAC Engineering (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University) & M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (Aalborg University, Denmark) (English and German as a primary language during education).
- Additional courses and workshops on written translations into/from Lithuanian.
- 5 years experience as an engineer (Denmark, Germany), over 15 years of experience as a technical translator into/from Lithuanian.
- SDL Trados 2007, STAR Transit, Logoport, Across, Wordfast, Passolo, Wimtrad.
- Resources of dictionaries and glossaries.
- References available upon request.
- Please write by email or call at +370-618-24664 for a competitive quote.
Keywords: Technical Translations, Engineering, Telecommunications, Software, Quality, Proofreading, Hardware, IT, Legal, Patent, Trados, Lithuanian,
Profile last updated
Oct 31, 2013