Thank you for clicking my profile. Please feel free to contact me.
A 100% native Korean speaker, I majored in Japanese and Korean at the National University of Kangwon in Korea. I have secondary teaching certificate from the university.
[Experience with Japanese]
• studied Japanese and Japan culture at the University of Tenri in Japan for a year as a exchange student.
• volunteered as a Japanese interpreter at the 'Chuncheon International Theatre Festival'.
• worked for Korean middle school and high school as a Japanese teacher.
• translated Japanese books of which title is 'Sentou Yousei Yukikaze' personally.
[Experience with English]
• worked for Starbucks in London for 21 months.
• currently working as a personal tutor for middle school students.
• making Korean subtitles for Youtube videos that I interested in.
• My particular subject areas are traveling/cosmetics/foods/general lifestyle.
[What can I do for you?]
• I am available when you need me - I work seven days of week.
• I prefer to have availability one to two weeks ahead, but I can accommodate shorter timescale for urgent job.