I work as a translator, proofreader, trasncriber and subtitler since 2017. I was born in Rio de Janeiro City (Brazil). My main pair is enUS to ptBR.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - 12/2006
Federal Fluminense University in Niteroi/Rio de
CNA/RJ English Institute
- Post-Graduation – English Translation (Studying)
- Carisma - Theology Seminar (Studying)
- Audio description of still images - (Studying)
- Successful Translator Course – Marisa Nagayama
- Translation Mentoring - Juliano Timbró
- Tradusa - Webinar
- Entrepreneur Mentoring - André Ribeiro
- Game Mentoring - Jônatas Bica
- Subtitle Mentoring - Malu Kittle
I have experience translating a wide range of topics like apps, botanic articles, books, e-commerce titles and descriptions, documents, religious and medical contents, flyers etc.
I also work as a transcriber and subtitler and I have experience in several platforms and softwares for transcription and subtitling, as well as editing and subtitling videos in Brazilian Portuguese with/without timecodes (spotting) and LSE subtitle (volunteer - e.g.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzhkxijY6A).
I have provided services to many agencies and groups in the segments, such as MagmaTranslations, Trabscribeme, GoGlobal, ClearWords, Global Voices, Perenchio Translations, Tesksto Agency, BrightLines, Perenchio Translations and final clients.
In addition, I have worked as a volunteer for over 10 years with non-profit organizations teaching English, Portuguese, creating and reviewing contents.
I am dynamic, detailed, assertive and determined. I like to work with goals and metrics and always meet deadlines.
I am an excellent partner for your project.