Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Google Translator Toolkit, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
I am a native Italian - English speaker, having lived and studied in Italy, Canada and the UK.
I completed my secondary education in Toronto, Canada. I then went on to complete an Italian degree in Civil Engineering, and also an MSc and a PhD from University of Edinburgh. I have been living in UK for 20 years.
My career until recently has mainly been focussed on Engineering / Software. But I have worked on many pro-bono translation projects over the years, and have decided to now move into translation as a career.
My translation / interpreting experience includes
- English-Italian translations of Engineering and Software technical manuals
- Italian-English interpreting at the Edinburgh Italian Film festival
- English-Italian web localisation
* Ph.D., University of Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000
* M.Sc. in GIS, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, September 1995.
* Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialisation Hydraulic Engineering, First Class Honours, Universita’ di Palermo, Italy, July 1991.
* Secondary School Diploma obtained in Toronto, Canada, June 1983
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.