- 2007-present: Working as a freelance translator, interpreter ,editor and consultant, providing
consulting and translation services to global clients including Goldman Sachs, UBS, Accenture,
Amazon.com, DHL, Intel Corporation, Toyota Motors, Samsung, Huawei and China Unicom. I
have also worked as an Onsite Lead External Linguist (OLXL) at Google Japan Inc.
- 2003-2006: Chartered and qualified translator ,interpreter and Technical specialist specializing in
translation and review of technical contents and IT-related matters (working languages: English
and Japanese) localization and language quality assurance specialist.
- 1992-2003: Native Japanese and English speaker with extensive experience in living, studying
and working abroad for more than 10 years, including in the United Kingdom for three years.
- I have been trained to be a translator at Sun Flare Academy in Shinjyuku,Tokyo.
- I majored in courses of translating patent specifications, biotechnology and clinical trial for three
- I worked as a checker of documents related to New Drug Applications at Sun Flare Translation
Company in Shinjyuku, Tokyo for 6 months I have also been trained in the corresponding course
of translator of business/contracts/legal documents.