Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
* Born in Buenos Aires Argentina, October 17th 1962.
* Graduated as certified English-Spanish translator in the Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1984.
* Graduated as a Simultaneous Interpreter for Conferences at Lucille Barnes' in Dec. 2000.
* 5-year course of Italian at the Dante Alighieri in Bs. As.
* I have studied French for 4 years.
* Contact info:
Address: F. J. Sarmiento 2721 - Olivos - (1636) - P. de Bs. As. - Argentina.
Cell Phone: 54-1-1-4052-4255
- Patents of invention for important Intellectual Property Law Firms in Buenos Aires (all fields, mainly: Chemistry, Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Telecommunications, Food Industry, etc.)
- Medical texts (protocols, inserts, hospital information por patients, among others).
- Translation and adaptation of books, specially for children.
* Other translations:
- Literary: novels, books for elementary school.
- Legal: copyright contracts, assignments, power of attorney, etc.
- Technical: manuals (regarding production and marketing of different classes of paper, different devices, such as ionizers, etc.)
- Scientific: translations of studies in connection with Agriculture, Human Medicine and Veterinary Medicine.
- Personal documentation (diplomas, birth certificates, CV, etc.)
- Brochures: for advertisement agencies, food marketing companies, etc.
- Web sites
* For a complete CV, please contact me at:
Keywords: patent, medical texts, clinical trial, protocol, informed consent, book, web content, hospital information, telecommunications, chemistry, employee handbook, manual