Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
British French to English translator, specialised in biology and medicine. Freelance medical translator since March 2002 (medical, pharmaceutical, research articles).
Eleven years professional experience in hospital laboratories, then basic research in London University. My work covered immunology, haematology, transfusion, transplantation, leukaemia, stem cells, molecular biology and cell biology.
- PhD in Immunology from London University
- MSc in Applied Immunology from Brunel University
- BA Honours in Zoology from Oxford University
De langue maternelle anglaise, j'ai 11 ans de carrière de chercheuse biomédicale à Londres et je suis traductrice biomédicale depuis mars 2002.
- Doctorat en Immunologie (université de Londres)
- Maîtrise en Immunologie (université de Brunel)
- Licence en Zoologie (université d’Oxford).
Someone has been using my name and CV to contact translation agencies, but giving a different e-mail address. I therefore suggest you only use the e-mail address given here or contact me by phone.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.