Freelance German and English translator and interpreter
Education and qualifications:
* Certified Translator of German, qualified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Spain
* BA in Translation and Interpretation of German (University of Alicante, Spain)
* Course on administrative management in Fundesem (Alicante, Spain)
* Technician in enterprises and tourist activities diplome (T.E.A.T) (School of Tourist Studies of Alicante, Spain)
* As a freelance translator: extended experience translating law and economy related documents for different agencies and companies
* Employee in the Land Agency Mediterraneo, S.G.I; Duties: foreign customer helpdesk, translation of documents, interpretation at neighbourhood meetings
* Employee in Cambitur Internacional, at the airport of El Altet, Alicante; Duties: foreign customer helpdesk, management, accountancy
* Employee in the import-export firm One-Price; Duties: foreign customer helpdesk, management, translation of documents
* Employee in the CAM Savings Bank; Duties: foreign customer helpdesk, translation of documents
Recent projects as a translator includes interpreting at the Shoe Fair for International Fairs Institute of Alicante and the translation of the statutes and balance sheet of a company (German into Spanish).
Experience in medical texts.