Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, MS Office, OCR, Powerpoint
I'm a full-time freelance translator specializing in
* guides, manuals, instructions;
* erection project documentation;
* press monitoring and summarizing.
My areas of expertise are
* automotive business and technology;
* materials handling equipment;
* legal, technical and commercial correspondence and documents relating to erection projects.
I'm a German native speaker living in Berlin.
My education includes classes and exams in mathematics, engineering mechanics, chemistry, physics, electrical engineering and machine construction (Technische Universität Berlin).
Since becoming a full-time translator I've been working on a regular basis, among others, for a major motorcycle manufacturer, a luxury carmaker, a globally active mining equipment manufacturer and a leading farming machinery maker.
Before, I worked for a press monitoring company where it was my task to read German, French and Italian newspapers and write executive summaries in English for a major global automaker.