Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am an English Mother Tongue speaker from Australia, who has lived in Italy for 12.5 years and currently residing in my birth country (Australia). I am currently working as a freelance translator.
I am dedicated, honest and I offer a good, fast and reliable service!
PR/Marketing: I have a PR and Marketing background and have experience in translating PR's, articles, Event programmes and submissions for Press and Web site inclusion.
IT: I have a good grasp of IT terminology.
Legal: experience in translating legal deeds, contracts, documents, agreements etc.
Good command of legal-ese and formal wording in both languages.
Literary: Have translated art critiques and book excerpts and reviews - these have been published.
SELECTION OF PAST JOBS CARRIED OUT:
- continuous collaboration with an Italian agency whre I have carried out, among others, various large editorial projects for Mondadori.
- Guidelines for Energy Efficiency (Technical/Legal)
- Non Profit Translation for "Il Telefono Azzurro" (Italy) - Business/Legal
- Web site for real estate site (Italian country villas) - Marketing
- Sections of Software programme (CRM)
- User manual for Software product (industrial) - technical
- Product Specification Sheets for Chocolate/Confectionary industry - Technical/Marketing
- PR Releases IT Company - Marketing
- Case Studies (IT) for large CPG multinational - Marketing
Keywords: Marketing, articles, pr, tourism, articles, technical user manuals, art critiques, Legal deeds, documents, contracts, agreements, literary, childrens books, fiction in general.