Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a veteran translator with over 20 years of experience, ATA Certified. I have worked for 8 years as an in-house translator for a major translation agency in the U.S.
I have a degree in Computer Programming and Law education in Brazil.
My English proficiency is at Native Level.
My areas of expertise are:
- Medical & Pharmaceutical (medical devices, DFUs, informed consent docs, clinical protocols)
- Legal (contracts, court rulings, financial contracts, service agreements).
- Software localization, website localization
- Oil and Gas (have been translating for
- Large Machines (Farming, Forestry, Construction): cotton pickers, front loaders, skid steers, excavators, tractors, cranes, etc.
06/1994 to Present
Keywords: Clinical trials, clinical protocols, Informed consents, medical studies, medical devices, DFUs, Directions for Use, software localization, Portuguese translations, Brazilian Portuguese ATA certified translator in Minnesota, ATA Certified, English/Brazilian Portuguese; legal documents, legal contracts, service agreements, oil and gas,
This profile has received 3 visits in the last month, from a total of 3 visitors