Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
* Doctor theologiae from the University of Munich, Germany with a Dissertation about Latin American theology (buy it)
* Started with translations of theological texts. First book translation from Spanish into Polish in 1992. Freelance translator since 2003 of mainly technical translations in the German-Polish language pair.
* Polish native and German near native speaker; Spanish used at an excellent and English at a very good level. Also study of Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Russian, French, Mapuche, and Quechua. And everything started with the Silesian dialect at home...
* Study of Philosophy and Theology in Poland, Germany, Spain and Argentina (1985-2000)
* Auditor of English and French Literature at the Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule at Aachen, Germany in 1991
* Programming Course with Siemens, Munich, Germany (8 months, 40 hs/week) in 1999-2000.
* Excellent TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) and good TWE (Test of Written English) in January 2002
* Experience in teaching of German, Spanish and English as a Second Language to small and large groups (Beginners through Upper Intermediate)
* Author of online dictionaries at Babylon.com
* Lived and worked in Poland, Germany, USA, Argentina, Costa Rica; visited in shorter or longer time periods two dozens of other countries