The person shown here is a basic user of this site. |
English to Spanish
Spanish to English
| laBern |
Accurate, fast, reliable.
Local time: 07:31 -03 (GMT-3)
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Training|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Tourism & Travel|
|Medical: Health Care||Medical: Pharmaceuticals|
|Law (general)||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Law: Contract(s)||Human Resources|
|Education / Pedagogy||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Also works in:|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Nutrition|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||Surveying|
|IT (Information Technology)||Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-)|
|Computers: Software||Computers: Systems, Networks|
|Construction / Civil Engineering||Cosmetics, Beauty|
|Engineering (general)||Environment & Ecology|
|Finance (general)||Computers (general)|
| PRO-level points: 287, Questions answered: 406, Questions asked: 71 |
| LaBern's dictionary, law dictionary_laBern |
|Bachelor's degree - Buenos Aires University|
|Years of translation experience: 30. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2000.|
|English to Spanish (Colegio de Traductores Públicos de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires)|
Spanish to English (CTPCBA)
Spanish to English (Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires)
|Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, STAR Transit|
| CV/Resume (DOC)|
Legal fields, business, finance, contracts, personal documents, education, legislation, patents and trademarks, bids, healthcare, medicine, pharmacology, chemistry, cosmetics, human rights, human resources, telecommunications, IT, computer, transportation, tourism.
- Over 25 years' experience to warrant accurate translations and short turnaround time.
- Degree in Translation (Buenos Aires University)
- Wrote and authored "Traducciones de contratos inglés-español/español-inglés" Tomo I, published in 2006, and Tomo II, published in 2008.
- Wrote and authored "Contratos inglés-castellano/castellano-inglés" I and II (both sold out).
- University Teacher at Buenos Aires University Program of Certified Translation Studies.
- Graduate-level Teacher.
- US, Mexico, Buenos Aires, and Córdoba conferences presenter.
- For more details, please visit www.mariotto-trad.com.ar
Keywords: contracts, patents, bids, personal documents, education, scientific papers, tourism brochures, reports, law, medicine, healthcare, IT, e-learning projects, human rights, human rights and disabilities, domestic violence, human resources.
Profile last updated
Jun 21, 2008