Specialization in the following fields:
* Legal (Minutes of meetings of Board of Directors, by-laws, agreements, reports, decrees of divorce, personal documentation, judgements, letters rogatory, depositions).
* Business (Seminars, foreign trade documents, reports).
* Medicine, Psychology and Pharmacology (papers, articles, reports, medical records).
Certified Public Translator graduated at the School of Law and Social Sciences, University of Buenos Aires. Member of the Translators Association of Buenos Aires.
Bachelor in Business Administration, School of Economic Sciences, University of Buenos Aires.
Seventeen years as freelance translator and interpreter for a number of companies - Miles Laboratories of Argentina, Dresser of Argentina, Whirlpool, Argentina Televisora Color (Government owned T.V. station)- law firms, medical and psychiatric institutions, banks.
In-house translator: Alimentos Americanos (American Foods Licensee)and Australian Embassy, Buenos Aires.
Some of the completed translation projects:
* Seminar on Total Quality (Dresser Arg.)
* Translation of texts for the dubbing of publicity films (Ardennes Inc.)
* Agreement for the uplink to tele-munications satellite (Argentina Televisora Color)
* Papers on Family Therapy (Institute of Family Therapy)(published)
* Witnesses deposition at the S.E.C (U.S. Securities Exchange Commission)
* Interpreter for the Courts.