Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been for the past 5 years a Freelance French Native Translator and Proofreader specialized in Technical/Engineering translations EN>FR.
I am a Mechanical engineer. I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Arizona and a French Master Degree in Mechanical/Reliability Engineering from l'Ecole Centrale of Paris, France.
I have worked as an Engineer in Switzerland (ABB - 2 years), France (Ligeron SA- 2 years) and in the United States (Black&Veatch - 5 years). Along with my engineering duties, my responsibilities included the translation EN>FR and FR>EN of the following types of documents: Technical Reports, Proposals, Tenders, Instruction Manuals, Websites, Emails.
Typical Translations in the Mechanical Engineering Field:
· Steam Turbine Startup & Shutdown Procedures Instruction Manuals.
· Gas Turbines & Compressors Maintenance Instruction Manuals.
· Automotive System Technical & Maintenance Manuals.
· Agricultural Equipment Technical & Maintenance Manuals.
· Medical Devices Maintenance Instruction Manuals.
· Agricultural Irrigation System Operation Manual.
· Quality Assurance Documentation Supplier Assessment Survey.
· Automotive Technical Reports & Wiring Diagrams.
· Filtration Systems.
· Air & Liquid Cooled Engines Specifications and Technicians Training Material.
· Crimping Tools, Cutting Tools, Safety Operating, Maintenance Instructions, User Guides.
· Automotive Safety Recalls Notifications (Air Bag Control Module, Front Suspension, etc.).
· Air Compressors Specifications.
Recent Miscellaneous Technical Translations:
· Scientific Calculator User Manual.
· DVD Player User Manual.
· Brochures for Top Dispensers, Digital Burets and Pipette Aids. (Chemical Engineering).
· Videoconferencing Presentations.
· ID Card Issuing and Control Systems.
· Textile and Woven/Nonwoven Carpet Manufacture Specifications, Training Material.
· Digital Camera User Guide.
· LCD Projector User Guide.
· LCD TV Operating Instructions.
· USB Memory Adapter User Manual.
Recent Non-Technical Translations Experience:
· Official Records (Military Records, Birth Certificates, Diplomas, etc.).
. Resumes, Business Letters (Engineers, Finance Directors, etc.).