- Accounting, Admin, banking, management, control, economics, finance, budgeting, reporting, investments, securities
- Certificates/patents/licenses, contracts, insurance
- Pharmaceuticals, health care
- Manufacturing, metallurgy, mechanical
- Electronics, engineering, energy, power generation
- Telecommunications, media, networking
- Oil & gas
- Automation, robotics
- Transportation, retail, sailing, wine, etc...
- English: Fluent (first spoken language)
- French/Ital.: mother tongue (french mother and studies)
- School at Swiss Int'l College
- University Degree in Economics
- M.B.A. at INSEAD (France)
- Manager for multinational
Auditor, Controller, then Project Financial Mngr. at Texas Instruments Italia s.p.a.size +1>
- Business Agency membersize +1>
* Commercial & fiscal advice to business customers.
- Team of Translatorssize +1>
* Three year team of which recent/most important assignments:
- Large insurance assignment (It.->Fr.) for top Italian Insurance Co.
- Large financial assignment (It.->En.) on hedging, derivatives, etc... for an Italian Bank
- Regular work for several foreign int'l agencies + two Italian
- "Financial Reviewer" for Int'l translation agency
- Published thesis on Credit Derivatives for "Bocconi" University (Milan)
- J.P.Morgan (London) text on: "Market Outlook for the US, Asia and Europe
- Banking agreements
- Responsible for the editing of French magazine "Audrey" for two years
- "F.A.O." (Food and Agriculture Organization)assignments
- SAP (US pharma Co.), automotive(Japanese & Italian Cos.), environment, cinema, advertizing,...
* References upon request