Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm a french native living in France and I've been working as a freelance translator since october 2002 within the following language pairs:
Danish>french, english>french and norwegian>french.
During these four years, I specialized in the following fields:
Industry (instruction manuals, product descriptions, presskits), environment and sustainable development (studies, reports, manuals), marketing, tourism (websites, press kits), literature, music (press kits and CD booklets).
Instruction manuals for audio/video and household equipment, environment and sustainable development (studies, reports, manuals), film (translation and proofreading of subtitles), music (press kits and CD booklets).
Environment and sustainable development (studies, reports, manuals), tourism.
Here are some projects I've worked on during the past few months:
• Letters / e-mails / invoices, etc.
• User manuals for educational games
• Catalogue, web pages and correspondence for a danish company specialized in material handling equipment and hydraulic equipment for automotive repair and service
• Documentary film script (2,600 words)
• Machine instruction manuals for the brick industry (20,000 words)
• Trading manual (book and website, 27,000 words)
• Windmill related documents (36,000 words)
• Instruction manuals for all kind of electronic equipment (audio/video & household equipment, tools, etc.)
• Hardware press kits (DVD burners, MP3 players, etc.)
• Reports for various european organisations
• DVD subtitling (feature films, featurettes, TV series, etc.)
• Audit report (9,000 words)
• Blasting robot (manual, parts list and strings, 27,000 words)
• Online booking system (manual and strings, 23,000 words)
• POS Terminal software (strings, 5,000 words)
• Body building nutrition complements (4,000 words)
• Letters / e-mails / official reports, etc.
• Newspaper articles about european economics and politics (35,000 words)
• Mission report for a NGO working in Africa (10,000 words)
EducationMA in Danish with honours in 2002 (University of Caen). I wrote a thesis about "The Golden Age of Jazz in Denmark 1930-1945". While working on my thesis, I got the opportunity to study one year in Denmark, at the University of Århus. There, I followed the danish literature and translation courses.
BA in Norwegian, 2003 (University of Caen).
I attended the biology course at the University of Caen during two years without graduating.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.