I am a PhD. holder in linguistics and translation ( English>Arabic>English ) and I got my Master Degree in written and simultaneous translation from Egypt.
I have a long experience in translation and interpretation. Accuracy, competence and speed are of my basic attributes.
Translation is a creation, not imitation; it really needs talented person to do the job right.
* Ass. Professor, School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, Universoty of Maryland. (Full Time)
* Teaching translation in the Department of English, faculty of Arts (Part Time).
* Content manager for many bilingual websites.
* Senior Translator at Sakhr Software.
* Editor/Translator/Writer: Various news agencies including Middle East News Agency (MENA)
* Political, agricultural and Economic translation and interpretation. ( Translator/Editor in Radio Cairo for 7 years )
* Medical translation (Head of Translation Department, King Saud Hospital, Saudi Arabia for 2 years)
* Technical translation (participated in translation of different Technical Manuals for Bradely Fighting Vehicle, Land Rover, M1A2 Tank)
* Interpretation of different seminars and conferences (English>Arabic>English)