Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
A native English speaker based in the UK after spending four years living and working in Normandy, France, I am a lifelong lover of language, linguistics, and the French language in particular.
I decided to become a freelance translator following a successful 11-year career with a major UK bank, including six years in senior management roles in marketing. (Roles included customer-facing roles in the personal and business sectors, as well as Senior Product Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Category Manager, Pricing Manager etc.).
As well as undertaking translations of a general nature, I specialise in banking, finance, investment, accounting and corporate communications.
Here is a selection of some projects I have completed:
• Documentation for financial software packages
• Numerous sets of company annual reports and accounts
• Funding applications
• Financial commentaries on stock market performance
• Internal presentations and reports for major French banks
• Complex finance/loan agreements
• Business correspondence for senior executives
• Numerous CVs for senior managers and executives
• Job descriptions
• Official company records