I am a professional translator specializing in IT translations.
My experience encompasses over 4,800,000 words of business and technical document translations including technical manuals, help files, glossaries, and HTML documents.
My QA experience includes application testing and linguistic bug fixing using various applications. I am thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Japanese Style Guide.
All of my current clients are happy with the quality of my work and the professionalism I maintain. No deadline has ever been missed.
The companies that I provided translation services include:
1. Microsoft, WA
2. Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, OR
3. Sun Microsystems, CA
4. Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA
5. Hewlett Packard, Vancouver, WA
6. Novell, CA
7. Ariba, CA
8. Netscape Communications Corporation, CA
9. NEC, Japan
10. Symantec Corporation, OR
11. Fujitsu Corporation, Gresham, OR
12. Adobe Systems Inc., San Jose, CA
13. Macromedia, Inc., San Francisco, CA
14. Dell, TX
15. TurboLinux Japan
16. Citrix Systems, FL
17. Mirapoint, Sunnyvale, CA
18. Eastman Kodak, CA
19. Corning, New York
20. Sharp Corporation, Japan
21. GE Capital Corporation, Stamford, CT
22. Nike Inc., Beaverton, OR
23. Gateway, San Diego, CA
25. United Airline
30. Northwest Airline
31. GE Capital Corporation, Stanford, CT
32. Dun & Bradstreet
36. Harvard Business Review
37. Delta Airline
40. Northwest Airline
41. Disney Entertainment
45. Forrester Research Inc.
Over 20 Years of Experience.
Translation Sample Available Upon Request.