Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
My clients are translation agencies, software developers, and companies who want to reach out globally. My expertise lies in software and website localization, process standardization, IT/workflow strategies, project management, multilingual desktop publishing, as well as localization engineering.
I can help to:
• Develop workflows and processes
• Assist with the selection and configuration of translation and localization tools
• Create and localize websites, and mobile and desktop applications
• Provide localization engineering for file preparation and conversion
• Create multilingual versions of brochues, printed books and ebooks
In addition to being a localization consultant, I am also an Assistant Professor at the Monterey Institute of International Studies, where I am a member of the Translation & Localization Management department. My courses include Software Localization, Introduction to Localization Project Management, Desktop Publishing for Language Professionals, Games Localization and Localization Project Portfolio.