Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Marketing Language is a translation, text and marketing agency specialising in international communications for technology and science. The agency was founded by Mike Hodshon, holder of an engineering Masters Degree and a post-grad. in business administration. He moved from England to Germany in 1991.
The philosophy behind our translations: Half of a translator's job is understanding the source text. We take pains to understand what the client wishes to express, even where messages are hidden between the lines.
The other half of the job is to express that message in a way that the intended reader will enjoy reading and will understand in full. This is always our goal: interesting, comprehensible text.
- Engineer, marketing & sales manager for various companies. Specialisations include copywriting and technical authoring (1989-1996)
- Headed the Localisation Department of an international IT company (1996-1999)
- 1999 - 2003 Marketing Manager (IT hardware & software products)
- 2003 to date: Self-employed marketing specialist, translator and language-services provider.
Marketing-Language, the communications agency:
- Translations for technology, science, advertising and PR
- Technical translations (documentation, software, help files etc.)
- Copywriting services, English and German
Agency manager Mike Hodshon has been an active translator since 1993
Translation of advertising, copywriting, public relations, and marketing texts (web sites, brochures, etc.), technical documentation, software interfaces, help files, for example.
- See http://marketing-language.com/EN/referenzen.html