English to Chinese (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) Chinese to English (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters)
Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS
CV available upon request
I’m a NAATI (Australia) accredited Chinese<->English translator with over 9 years’ experience.
The quality of my work is supported and assured by the following:
- a solid education in English language & literature (MA in English Language & Literature);
- professional studies in translation (Graduate Diploma in Translation and Interpreting);
- a daily reading habit, in both English and Chinese, led by personal interests and a conscious and continuous effort to refine language abilities;
- years of active translation practice; and
- a professional and highly conscientious attitude toward translation.
My experience in translation dated back to 1999, with specialization in the following areas:
- Law/contract/ patent/immigration/government/politics
- Finance/banking/insurance/business & trade
- Tourism/advertising and public relations/media and journalism/marketing/human resources
- Healthcare/medical equipment
- Literature/art/education/history/social science/sociology/ethics
I handle every job with as much care and consideration as I can, and I always deliver quality translations. You won’t be disappointed.
CV and translation samples are available upon request.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: translation, translator, Chinese to English, English to Chinese, law, contract, patent, immigration, government, politics, business, international trade, finance, banking, insurance, advertising, public relations, media and journalism, human resources, marketing, medical certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, healthcare, medical equipment, literature, art, education, history, culture, social science, sociology, ethics, cinema, film, TV, drama, tourism