English to French (Educational Testing Service - TOEFL)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
- Engineer in "Materials Sciences" from Engineering School - Nantes, France, 1995.
- Primary school teacher diploma from French Education Ministry - Grenoble, France, June 2010.
- 10 years experience as a Customer Service Team Supervisor in the semi-conductor industry for an American company (Applied Materials) - Grenoble, France, 1995-2005.
- Daily work was divided into three main parts: technical support on systems in production, team management and customer service.
- Interpretation French/English at the hospital in Illinois, USA. (2006-2009)
- 3 years of teaching French as a second language in Illinois, USA. (2006/2009)
- 4 years experience as a Primary school teacher in France (2010-2013)
- Technical: electronics, mechanics, vacuum, gases distribution, plasma, thin layers, failure analysis...
- Management: team management, performance reviews, meetings organisation...
- Business: customer service, contracts for parts and labor, reports, results presentations, continuous improvement plans...
- I have lived in Illinois, USA during 3,5 years (2005-2009).
CURRENT SITUATION AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Since August 2014 I have been living in Pattaya, THAILAND. My spouse is expatriated here.
- I now have free time to work on translations (engineering or other subject).
- I keep my commitments and like my job to be well done.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.