Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to French (Educational Testing Service - TOEFL)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
- Engineer in "Materials Sciences" from Engineering School - Nantes, France, 1995.
- Primary school teacher diploma from French Education Ministry - Grenoble, France, June 2010.
- 10 years experience as a Customer Service Team Supervisor in the semi-conductor industry for an American company (Applied Materials) - Grenoble, France, 1995-2005.
- Daily work was divided into three main parts: technical support on systems in production, team management and customer service.
- Interpretation French/English at the hospital in Illinois, USA. (2006-2009)
- 3 years of teaching French as a second language in Illinois, USA. (2006/2009)
- 4 years experience as a Primary school teacher in France (2010-2013)
- Technical: electronics, mechanics, vacuum, gases distribution, plasma, thin layers, failure analysis...
- Management: team management, performance reviews, meetings organisation...
- Business: customer service, contracts for parts and labor, reports, results presentations, continuous improvement plans...
- I have lived in Illinois, USA during 3,5 years (2005-2009).
CURRENT SITUATION AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Since August 2014 I have been living in Pattaya, THAILAND. My spouse is expatriated here.
- I now have free time to work on translations (engineering or other subject).
- I keep my commitments and like my job to be well done.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.