Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Business, economics, EU law; software localization, Mac DTP projects
American Translators Association (accredited English to Polish
translator), TEPIS (Polish Society of Economic, Legal and Court
Sending your project to us, you can be assured of high quality service:
* OUR QUALIFICATIONS
MA degrees in English (Silesian University, Wroclaw University, University of Southampton, and Nottingham Polytechnic)
- The School of Translation, Interpreting and Languages (Poznan University)
- The School of EU Law and Economy (Wroclaw University)
- Business Management (Wroclaw School of Economics)
- Internet Engineering (Wroclaw Technical University, Poland)
* OUR EXPERIENCE
- We have translated or interpreted for ABB, Amway, Bank Zachodni,
Boeing, Chevron Co., Coca-Cola, Ernst & Young, European Parliament,
Hewlett-Packard, the International Labour Organisation, the Government
of Quebec, J.D. Edwards, Lotus, Lucent Technologies, Nike, Philips,
Tulip Computers, Unilever, Yves Rocher, Volvo, Viessmann, and other
institutions and companies
- Sample subjects: banking, certificates, employee surveys, EU
legislation, legal contracts, insurance, labor relations; cultural
assessment, direct marketing, film subtitling, promotional brochures,
psychology, video art; automobile, boxing, cosmetics, church
architecture, construction equipment, combat aircraft, ecology,
medicine, mining, petrochemicals, power generation, telecom networks,
water treatment; artificial neural networks, operating manuals, software
localization (including compilation and DTP), etc.
- We have been operating in the international market since 1994.
During this time, we have learned how to manage large projects, finetune
our QA procedures, manage the workflow, and solve the technical
problems with formatting, file formats, compatibility, etc.
* OUR COMPETENCIES
- Project and terminology management, DTP, CAT, advanced text processing, compilation, programming, etc.