I'm a certified translator/interpreter working with EN/RU, RU/EN, GE/EN, GE/RU.
1999 - B.A. in simultaneous interpreting and translation (EN/RU, RU/EN - major, GE/EN, GE/RU - minor), Faculty of Linguistics, St.Petersburg State University
2000 - M.A. in Medieval Studies. Central European University, Budapest.
Presently, I'm working as a free-lancer, doing in-house translations and voice-over interpreting, as well as working via e-media.
I have a 24/7 Internet access that makes working easy, regarless of where I am at a given moment.
I've got a substantial translation/interpreting background in various spheres, including law, business, medicine, trade, architecture, design etc.
Among my clients, to name a few, were (and are):
- Turner Broadcast Systems Inc., Antlanta, GA,
- Arvind Mills Ltd., Dehli, India
- "Codex" Legal Database, St.Petersburg, RU,
- "Avalanche" Trade House, St.Petersburg, RU
- "Amrop" Executive Search Company, St.Petersubrg, RU
- "Lans" Advertising Agency, St.Petersburg, RU
- "Private Architecture" magazine, St.Petersburg, RU, etc.
My "pet" area is literary translation, especially modern American authors, belle-lettre, short story.
Pricing policy is quite flexible. I'm typically charging 0.05 - 0.08 $ per word of the source language. My "normal" turnout is about 2500 words per day, which is not the limit if talking about urgent stuff.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further inquiries, I'll gladly supply the needed information..