Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Source text - English • PHARMACEUTICAL literature : Home Instructions on How to Take Care of Certain Illnesses.
• Translation of a Bible READING Course for students in grades four and five.
• Translation of two TECHNICAL handouts about gardening and installing laminated wood flooring
• Back translation of a health survey sheet for a MEDICAL pharmaceutical company
• Translation of EMPLOYEE FEEDBACK on a company’s work facilities, including their comments on branch management.
• Translation of an EMPLOYEE SURVEY Satisfaction Sheet for a Hotel Chain
• Translation of an 80 page self-study manual about ELECTRICAL gadgets for students of electrical engineering.
• Translation of a series of LEGAL memos directed to parents and students responding to procedures in bills payment of tuition fees and the like.
• Spell check and Global Ranking of more than 80,000 Tagalog words as used in interactive TEXT MESSAGING.
• Translation of a SHORT STORY, an entry in their short story writing contest. Kayamanang Ginto
• Translation of a BOOK ON ENCOURAGEMENT. 150 pages.
• Translation of PHILIP YANCEY’S "Where is God When it Hurts", Book on Suffering and God’s Answer to Suffering. 165 pages.
• Translation of True Love Waits WORKBOOK, Leaders Manual and Tract on Love, Courtship, and Marriage. 176 pages. English to Filipino.
• Translation and TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEWS of “comfort women” for a Phil American Writer compiling a book on Japanese atrocities.
• Translation of Out of the Comfort Zone. by GEORGE VERWER. Book Challenging Traditional Missions and Offering Suggestions for Cooperation among mission agencies. 150 pages.
• Translation of SUNDAY SCHOOL material for Intermediate students.
• Translation of a Manual for Children , A DVBS TEXTBOOK for Children aged 5-8 with a Teacher’s Manual.
Translation - Tagalog English To Tagalog
English to Filipino
English to Tagalog: Row, Row, Row Your Boat General field: Art/Literary Detailed field: Poetry & Literature
Source text - English What James Didn't Say About the Tongue
by Luci Shaw
(c) Lucy Shaw
That it is almost prehensile, a pink
muscle manipulating morsels of fruit, of slander.
That you can feel it, right now, tensing
in your mouth as it scans the possibilities of tang.
That it probes with equal avidity the cavity left
where the filling fell out, and the heart
of the olive—toying with its little flag of pimiento.
That it obsesses over the sharp edge
of a chipped tooth or a canker in the cheek.
That it is aggressive in the sinuous frenzy
of a kiss, and athletic in its efforts to read beyond
the lips to nose, to chin, or narrow to a little
snake head of pure investigation. Restless,
a blind, amphibious animal, ceaselessly
testing the limits of its porcelain cage,
cunning in shaping breath into word: half-truth
or proverb, benediction or blight.
As original as Eden. As unmanageable.
Translation - Tagalog Di Sinabi ni Santiago na ang Dila...
Salin ng Tula ni Lucy Shaw
(c) Josefina Wordhouse Services
Ay matalino, magaling lumasap, rosas
Na kalamnang lalaru-laruin isang subong prutas, paninirang-puri
Na dama mo ngayon, sa oras na ito, siyang nagpapatigas
Sa ‘yong mga panga habang nilalasa ang posibilidad ng lasang mapakla.
Na buong gilas din kung hanapin nito ang naiwang tinga
kung saan nasingit, at ang puso
ng olibo – dinidiladilaan ang munting watawat ng pimiento.
Na pinagdidiskitahan nito ang mga magagaspang
Na dulo ng sungi-sunging ngipin o ang paglalanday sa may pisngi
Na agresibo ito sa mala-ahas na pagsugod
Ng isang halik, at animo’y manlalaro sa pagsisikap na maabot
Ang labi, ang ilong, ang baba, o biglang liliit
Na ulong butiki sa dalisay na pagsasaliksik. Hindi mapakali
Bulag, hayop na amphibia, walang katapusan
Sa pagsasaliksik ng puwedeng labasan mula sa porselanang kulungan
Tusong kayang gawing salita ang hininga: kasinungalingan
O isang kasabihan, o isang bendisyon, o isang pagsumpa
Kasing-orihinal ng Eden. Kasing-wasak.
Master's degree - DeLaSalle University
Years of experience: 23. Registered at ProZ.com: Dec 2003.
Get your translation right. I edit with the ear of a native speaker, and with my 20 years experience in translation-editing I can assure you that your original ideas will be intact.
For consultations, visit www.english-to-tagalog.com
Keywords: filipino, translate to tagalog, translate to cebuano, translate to ilocano, translate to ilongo, translate to bicolano, medical filipino, filipino dictionary, filipino idioms, idioms in the philippines, ilocano and cebuano, major filipino languages, law and patents, contracts, english to tagalog law and patents, english to tagalog translation of law, law translate into tagalog, medical translation, pharmaceutical translation, literary editor, translate-from-english-to-tagalog, freelance tagalog translator, legal translate to tagalog, tagalog interpreter