Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Russian to English Dutch to English German to English English to Hindi Sanskrit to English Turkish to English Spanish to English Korean to English Hindi to English English to Telugu Telugu to English Tamil to English Kannada to English Panjabi to English Bengali to English English (monolingual) Arabic to English Persian (Farsi) to English
Euro (eur), Indian rupees (inr), U. S. dollars (usd)
Sample translations submitted: 2
Japanese to English: 明細書 [Background of the explanation] General field: Law/Patents Detailed field: Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright
Source text - Japanese 【０００１】
Translation - English 
This explanation is related to book-binding machines and post-processing device used for binding books or for arranging in parts and integrating the sheets on which images are formed (by using an image forming device). It is also related to the enhancement of the mechanism used for book-binding or for arranging in parts and integrating the sheets (by punching filing holes in them).
Generally, this type of post-processing device or book-binding machine is more popularly known as a device for sequentially storing the sheets (that are fed from the image forming device etc) in the sequential storage stacker. It is also recognized as a device for arranging in parts and integrating the sheets and binding books. The former post-processing device had an in-built mechanism for punching holes in the sheets during the process of discharging and then filing the sheets. In the latter book-binding devices, the sheets (that are arranged in parts and integrated) are bound together by applying glue to the dorsal surfaces of the sheets or by using adhesive tape.
For example, in the patent document 1, a plan has been proposed for a book-binding device that arranges in parts, integrates the sheets (fed from the image forming device) and then binds them together along with the cover sheet by applying glue. A system device has also been proposed for punching holes in the sheets (fed from the image forming device) in the post-processing device provided along with the book-binding device and then storing these perforated sheets in the storage stacker.
English to Hindi: IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS General field: Marketing Detailed field: Advertising / Public Relations
Source text - English When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR MIxER GRINDER.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock, DO NOT immerse the cord, plug or motor base in
water or any other liquids.
• DO NOT let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
• Never leave appliance unattended when in use.
• Close supervision is necessary when used near children.
• Avoid contact with moving parts. Keep hands and utensils out of jars while operating unit to
prevent personal injury or damage to the appliance. A rubber spatula may be used only when
the unit is not running.
• The Blades are sharp. Handle with care.
• Always put the Lid on the Jar you are using before operating the appliance.
• DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the unit to the nearest
Authorized OSTER® Service Center for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical
• DO NOT use outdoors or for commercial purposes.
• Use this appliance for its intended use as described in this manual.
• Always operate on a flat surface.
• Unplug the unit when it is not in use, before taking off or putting on parts and before cleaning.
• The use of attachments not made by the manufacturer, including canning or ordinary jar and
processing assembly parts is not recommended, and may cause injury to persons.
• The maximum rating marked on the product is based on the attachment that draws the greatest
load. Other attachments may draw less power.
• To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutter-assembly blade on base without jar properly
• DO NOT blend hot liquids.
LangJobs.com is pleased to introduce itself as a Leading Language Jobs Portal & a consulting firm. We have a panel of good Language resources, Translators and Interpreters, both natives as well as Indians in all foreign and regional languages. We ensure best quality, service delivery and integrity as per customer's requirement.
Translation & Localization Services:
LangJobs takes Translation & Localization Project in all European and Asian languages. We manage our project in the five steps to ensure the high quality service:
1. Project Manager: Each project is managed by a Project Manager. He/ She assign the translation work to translators and ensure the quality and timelines.
2. Translation: The source content is translated into the target language by the translator. Project specific glossaries, style guides, and do-not-translate lists are utilized whenever possible.
3. Copy-editing: The copy-editor reviews every word of the translator's work, verifying the accuracy of the translation, and double checking it against the glossary, terminology list, and style guidelines that were developed at project start. Comments are sent back to the translator, who modifies the translation as needed.
4. Proofreading: After a draft deliverable has been created by desktop publishing, a third linguist performs the proofreading step to make sure the final product stands on its own without reference to the original source content. The proofreader also looks for consistency, proper format, and flow of the language.
5. Project Manager to Client: Delivery of the project to the client.
For projects with large word count, multiple translators, copyeditors, and proofreaders may be engaged to meet the deadline. If time permits, however, we strongly prefer a single copy-editor & single proofreader to ensure consistency in translation style.
Many areas in which we are experts include but not limited to the followings:
* Technical documentation (both online and printed)
* Online applications
* Multi-media outputs of all types
* Websites (Localization & Designing)
* Training materials
* Marketing materials
* E-learning solutions
* Business systems (ERP, CRM, database)
LangJobs provides qualified and experienced interpreters for all kinds of assignments - e.g. Large conferences, business collaborations, meetings, conference
1. Simultaneous Interpretation: A mode of interpreting where the interpreter speaks simultaneously with the speaker with minimal pauses. Typically used for seminars, lectures etc.
2. Consecutive Interpretation: A mode which includes relaying a message from one language into another in a sequential manner after the speaker has completed a speech with a regular pause and intervals. Typically used for meetings, medical appointments, negotiations, informal conversations, etc.
Multilingual Business Research Survey:
LangJobs takes Multilingual Business Research Project and prepare surveys & market introduction/ promotion navigating language, culture, law, and local business practices.
We have experienced voice over professionals, who can do voice overing in any regional, national as well as international language for various TV commercials, documentaries, animated films, narration, presentation, radio spots.
Corporate Language Training:
Having deep understanding of business culture and specialized requirements of companies and organizations, we offer corporate language training for executives and employees. Our language experts teach the business communication, corporate jargon's as well as various presentation techniques to the professionals.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keywords: Document translation services, document translation service, german translation, french translation, spanish translation, hindi translation, dutch translation, chinese translation, japanese translation, korean translation, translation, quality translation, localization services in india, localization service, localization services, Language Translation Services India, Foreign Language Translator India, Web Site Language Translation Services India, Language Translation Services in India, Subtitling and Dubbing India, Software Localization India, Business Translation Services India, Professional Translation Agency India, Translation, interpreting services, free translation, multi language interpreter company, language interpreter company India, language interpreter india, language translation in india, multi language translation in india, multi language interpreter india, language translations, quality translation services, french translation services, dutch translation services, spanish translation services, linguistic services india, language translators, universal language translators, multilingual communication services, foreign language translations, spanish language translators, translation Vendors, Language Translation Services, Technical Document Translation Services, Scientific Document Translation Services, Patent translation, IP Translation, legal patent translation, professional translation, document translation services, patent translation agency, hindi into english, english into hindi, japanese into english, english into japanese, chinese into english, tamil into english, telugu into english, kannada into english
This profile has received 2 visits in the last month, from a total of 2 visitors