Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint
CV available upon request
* French and Japanese native speaker (French father/ Japanese mother) with near-native English skills and a good knowledge of German.
* Currently working as International and Domestic Events Director for pharmaceutical companies based in Japan
* Strong international marketing and management background: worked for an ad agency (Paris), a pharmaceutical company (Paris), an International Exchange Association (Japan), and a private language school (Vancouver).
* Edited and wrote newsletters in English for the International Exchange Association and the private language school.
* Served as translator and interpreter for the Governor of Kagawa Prefecture in Japan for 3 years.
* Interests: oenology (Certificate of Wine Fundamentals I and II / International Sommelier Guild), gastronomy (especially Mediterranean and Japanese cooking), travel, and international cinema