English to Arabic (College of North West London) Arabic to English (College of North West London)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SAGE, Powerpoint
I am from an Iraqi Kurdish family and am native in both Kurdish and Arabic. I started translating eight years ago.
I have a very good experience in consecutive, whispering, simultaneous and conference interpreting adding to that my skills in written translation.
-MA Theory and Practice of Translation(Arabic-English) at SOAS University in London. (Distinction)
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI - Arabic) in English Law, London 2007
- Diploma in Cake Decorating, London 2000
- Diploma in book keeping and accounts, London 1997
- Spanish foundation level, London, 1995
- BA in English Literature from Mosul University, Iraq 1983.
High school English teacher for 7 years at Arbil Girl's School, Iraq