Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Arabic (College of North West London) Arabic to English (College of North West London)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SAGE, Powerpoint
I am from an Iraqi Kurdish family and am native in both Kurdish and Arabic. I started translating eight years ago.
I have a very good experience in consecutive, whispering, simultaneous and conference interpreting adding to that my skills in written translation.
-MA Theory and Practice of Translation(Arabic-English) at SOAS University in London. (Distinction)
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI - Arabic) in English Law, London 2007
- Diploma in Cake Decorating, London 2000
- Diploma in book keeping and accounts, London 1997
- Spanish foundation level, London, 1995
- BA in English Literature from Mosul University, Iraq 1983.
High school English teacher for 7 years at Arbil Girl's School, Iraq