Architect Translator (Registered -Ikkyu Kenchiku-shi in Japan).
Specialises in Translating Academic/Technical/Engineering/Business Materials in All Areas in the Fields of Architecture, the Built Environment and Civil Engineering.
Breadth of Styles/Tones in the Translated Materials Based on Considerable Translation Experiences in Other Areas, e.g. Life Insurance, Compliance/Legal and Rubber Industry (Tyres) as well as Fashion Magagine Articles.
Also considerable experiences in general business documents, quality control, insurance-related software products, fashion/music magazine articles and media coverages/press releases.
- 2-Year (in-house) at a built environmental translation agency
- 1.5-Year (in-house) at Legal Dept. of a multinational company
- Freelance from June 2000 onward
- Registered Architect (Japan) (Ikkyu-Kenchiku-shi)
- BSc. in Architectural Engineering, Japan.
- MSc. in Architecture, UK.
- Holds Seminars at a Tokyo-based Design Polytechnic
Rates are designed to suit your specific needs. Please visit our website at: