English to French translator working full time as a freelancer since 2005, with an extensive experience with the Government of Canada, which allowed me to gain important knowledge and skills in many fields (listed below). Highly skilled in the telecommunications field.
Delivery of highly accurate translations within the agreed deadlines, with an output capacity of up to 2,000 words a day. Using 2016 MS Office Suite, Wordperfect, Logiterm, Antidote, and Studio 2017. Multi project management, high availability, professional and good interpersonal skills.
Fields of expertise:
* Human Resources Management (general, staffing, recruiting, training, working conditions)
* Agriculture and Agri-Food (general, manufacturing, processing, labelling, food conservation, inspection)
* Environment and Ecology (general, wildlife management, forest management, sustainability, pollution)
* Energy (general, fossil-fuel based energy sources, renewable energy, energy conservation)
* Federal Programs (general, employment, citizenship and immigration, aboriginal affairs)
* Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (general, climatology, climatic change, meteorology, geomatics, remote sensing)
* Legal (trademarks, patents, immigration)
* Industry (food, mining, tourism)
* Informatics (general, software, applications, hardware)
* Administrative Law (protection of personal information, access to information, citizenship, immigration, environmental protection)
* Medicine (general, public health, health promotion)
* Transportation (general, water, road and railway transportation, transportation of dangerous goods)
* Military (land, air, and sea elements, military operations, civil protection, emergency preparedness, national security and intelligence)
* Fisheries and Aquaculture (catching of fish, fishing boats, gear and methods, sustainable fishery, aquaculture)
* Marketing and Advertisement
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.