Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
2 projects entered 1 positive feedback from outsourcers
Translation Volume: 40000 words Completed: Jan 2006 Languages: English to Spanish
40,000-word translation of casino software
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
positive ProZ.com member : Sergio worked very closely with our customer to translate our software - we have no Spanish speakers here and we needed somebody who could take control of the project - Sergio did this very well
Editing/proofreading Volume: 1024 words Completed: Dec 2005 Languages: English to Spanish
Short translation of a java mobile game
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino, Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Source text - Spanish Sr./a propietario/a:
Por indicación del Sr. Presidente de la Comunidad D. XXX XXX XXX, plácenos convocar a Ud. a la celebración de la Junta Extraordinaria de la Comunidad de Propietarios “XXX XXX”.
DÍA: 26 de Marzo de 2005
HORA: primera convocatoria: 09:30horas
segunda convocatoria: 10:00 horas
ORDEN DEL DÍA:
1. Informes de Gestión.
2. Presentación de presupuestos de obras.
Se recuerda a los propietarios de los distintas viviendas que en aplicación de la Ley de Propiedad Horizontal tras la Reforma de 8/1999 en su Art.16., los propietarios que no estén al corriente en el pago de las deudas vencidas a la comunidad, podrán participar en las deliberaciones si bien no tendrán derecho de voto, si se dan los supuestos previstos en el Art. 15.2 .
Debido a la importancia de dicha reunión le rogamos su asistencia y, en el supuesto de que no le sea posible, delegue su voto en una persona de su confianza.
Sin otro particular, queda suyo Afmo.
El Secretario – Administrador (Colegiado XXXXX)
Translation - English Dear owner,
Following the instructions of the President of the residents’ association, Mr XXXXXXXX, we would welcome you to attend the next extraordinary board meeting of the residents’ association at ‘XXXXXXXXX’.
DATE: 26th March 2005
TIME: first call: 9.30pm
second call: 10.00pm
1. Management reports.
2. Presentation of building works estimates.
We remind the owners of all the different properties that, according to the Horizontal Property Law, after the amendment of Aug 1999, Art. 16, those owners who are not up to date with all the payments of their debts with the residents’ association, will only be able to take part in the deliberations, but will not have the right to vote, if the circumstances indicated in the art. 15.2 are given.
Due to the importance of this meeting, you are kindly requested to attend, and in case you are not able to do this, please delegate your vote to someone you rely on.
Secretary - Administrator (Member XX,XXX)
Master's degree - University of Murcia
Years of translation experience: 17. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2004.
General Translator and Software Localizer (English <> Spanish, Spanish <> English)
Specialization: computers (general, software, hardware, systems, networks and Internet), computer games (videogames / gaming), education, pedagogy, linguistics, media (music, TV and cinema), real estate, banking
• 30,000 words a month freelance general translation for several companies in Spain.
• Experienced in proof-reading of several gaming sites and Casino websites.
Bachelor of Arts, English Studies, Universidad de Murcia, Spain (1999) C.A.P. (Post Graduate Certificate in Education), University of Murcia, Spain (2001) Translation Diploma, Universidad de Murcia, Spain (2001)
Teacher of English, Official School of Languages (Spain), since 2005.
• Native Spanish speaker • Fluent in English, former resident of the USA and England • Basic computer programming knowledge. • Advanced general computer knowledge (hardware and software) • University education in Spanish and English.
• Translation of lighting specifications and control specification book for a luxury restaurant in La Manga, Murcia (SPAIN).
• Translation of several documents and reports on standards of work safety and hygiene for a well-known restaurant in the local area.
• Translation of various financial documents for a major Spanish financial institution from English to Spanish, including letters of credit, corporate resolutions, bank guarantees, and buy-sell agreements (15,000 words)
• Translation of several minutes and agendas for a community of residents of a well-known resort in Murcia, Spain, from Spanish to English.
• Translation of a major casino website from English to Spanish (+10,000 words as a part of a team).
• Proof-reading of a mobile phone games website from English to Spanish.
0,05€ / word 20€ / hour (proofreading)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.