Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.
English to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.07 EUR per word / 40 EUR per hour Italian to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.07 EUR per word / 40 EUR per hour French to Spanish - Standard rate: 0.07 EUR per word / 40 EUR per hour
Since Feb?97 FREE-LANCE TRANSLATOR for agencies, companies & individuals.
- Videogames: for Jinglebell ? localization agency in Milan. Developers - Cryo, Microids, Infogrames, Ontario Europe, Dreamcatcher . Scripts, manuals, ingame texts. Historical, military, space, combat, racing, adventures, tennis, children.
- Gastronomy, wine: for Edizioni DemoMedia- La Cucina Toscana, Italcanditi, ELLE Spain
- Technical, commercial texts, web sites: for Gewiss, Universal Pack, Dalmine, Ghezzi, Graftek, Beckers, Bremboflex, Go Genini, Carrara, Frattini, Omag, Snoline, Svelt, Rilecart, Reepack, Robopac, Titan
- Fashion, cosmetics: for Armani casa, Perofil, ELLE Spain, Vogue Italia, Esecutivi
- Animal production: FAO Projects
June?98-Dec?99 IN-HOUSE TRANSLATOR/INTERPRETER (en>ita, ita>spa, spa>ita)- legal documents, commercial correspondence with contacts in South America. Public local company - water/gas/public lighting supply, waste disposal. BERGAMO AMBIENTE E SERVIZI, SpA. Bergamo (Italy)
March-May?98 STAGE FOR THE TELE-TRANSLATION COURSE. In-house translator -commercial, technical. Since then, free-lance translator for the companies in the association. BERGAMO EXPORT - Local Association of Small & Medium Enterprises. Bergamo (Italy)
Master on new technologies for translation
Minimum: 0,05 euro/word
After getting a degree on English Philology at University of Valladolid (Spain), I soon started working as a script translator for the Cinema Festival in my town. Translation has always been my passion, finding the best way to report the original intention in the translated text. In 1996 I moved to Italy (heart commands!!). I was selected to participate in a specialized translation seminar in Milan organized by EU, Italian Ministry of Labour and Lombardy Region. Since I arrived in Italy I?ve been working as a full-time translator - freelance mainly. I?ve acquired a particular skill translating videogames and technical manual, but I also translate in other fields, and I can guarantee my customers a total dedication to the work in hand, always researching thoroughly in whatever the subject I have to translate. I?m a careful, meticulous translator who seeks fluent, accurate results and always respect deadlines. I can translate some 2,500 words per day, depending on the difficulty of the text.
Keywords: videogames, technical, tourism, wine, gastronomy, legal, animal, public services, fashion, vídeo juegos, manuali, manuales, tecnico, cocina, cucina, video giochi, cuisine, jeu video, turismo, vino, servizi, recetas, recipes, ricette